Wednesday, April 20, 2016

First Contact with Tensor Flow

Free Tensor Flow content from Jordi Torres (and you buy the book as well) - highly recommended , brilliant !!

The purpose of this book is to help to spread this knowledge among engineers who want to expand their wisdom in the exciting world of Machine Learning. I believe that anyone with an engineering background may find applications of Deep Learning, and Machine Learning in general, valuable to their work.

Given my background, the reader probably will wonder why I have proposed this challenge of writing about this new Deep Learning technology. My research focus is gradually moving from supercomputing architectures and runtimes to execution middleware’s for big data workloads, and more recently to platforms for Machine Learning on massive data.

Precisely by being an engineer, not a data scientist, I think I can contribute with this introductory approach to the subject, and that it can be helpful for many engineers in the early stages; then it will be their choice to go deeper into what they need.


No comments: