Tuesday, January 24, 2017

What I've Been Reading

Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers by Tim Ferris.

Here's my confession: For a long long time, I remained biased because of cheesy book titles and I never read Tim Ferris. This changed when my friend gave this book as a Holiday gift.  Man, what an impact it made on my health. This is one practical book that I am still working on implementing lot of stuff in everyday life. I have changed my diet, bought some of his recommendations since the start of the year and it has already made an impact on my health. Thank you Tim !

The book is divided into three parts - Health, Wealth and Wise (Wisdom). So far, I have implemented lot of stuff from Health. Other two, I already align with lot of Tim's thoughts but need to revisit them often.
take things like playfulness and purposelessness very seriously. . . . This is not meant to be light, but I think I would have somehow encouraged myself to let go a little bit more and hang in there and not pretend to know where this is all going. You don’t need to know where it’s all going.

No comments: