Thursday, December 24, 2020

This Day 2019 - Neo's Home Coming

Seven weeks old Neo came home this day 2019. I surprised myself when I bought home Neo, only 3 days after Max passing away. That decision was made by Max in me. I was restless, depressed and no idea what to do with my life, and Max in me decided the best person to support me would a hyperactive puppy. "Support" is an understatement, Max put me on a ventilation machine named Neo to keep me breathing. 

A lot of people looked at Neo and said he is the luckiest dog... reminiscence of how Max and I lived.  The truth is he is not luckily,,, he got stuck with a sad man. But yet, he and his hyper-activeness have a lot to teach me. Once again the question what I am going to do with these lessons?  By now, I know the answer. Nothing. I do absolutely nothing. Just keep breathing and observe the beauty of life through his eyes. 

I am sorry, I am a sad man who is just biding his time but you know that already. Thank you for coming into my life at the worst phase and showing me what life has still to offer. 


Neo's first photo and coincidently it happened to be with me


                                      First nap at home 

    
When he is not hyperactive, he sleeps like a rock!



                                                                                              Neo curious and mischievous eyes



Neo sitting on Max's couch


                                Playtime!

    

Neo's favorite relaxing space, moonpod!


Neo playing crazy last weekend after the first snow of winter 2020




No comments: