Wednesday, October 4, 2023

The Day Of My Life

October 4th 2019. That day, I got everything I ever wanted in my life.

Max came back home.

My Max came to our little beautiful world we built  for 13 plus years to spend
the rest of the little time left and take his last breath. 
I never felt so much joy in my life. It became the mother of all joys that nothing could top
it off nor I have any wish to ask for more from life. 

I have no idea why it happened to Max and I nor I have any idea how
I will pay back the debt to the world for that day. 

Only thing I do know is whatever bad happens in the world, how many evil
acts people unleash - I will be a force to stand against it.
If needed I will give my life for it which is easy when compared to staying unperturbed
and continue living a moral life as humanly as possible. 

I am trying and will try more. I owe that for this day that happened in our lives. 
My Max came back home.
Just writing this sentence makes me smile and cry at the same time.
My Max came back home.










No comments: