Thursday, November 19, 2020

Weird Wishes

Around this time last year, I wished more than anything in the world that Max did his zesty and yappy walk as he did for years. He was in the bed most of the day and did only an occasional couple of rounds of walk around the house to avoid atrophy. I knew my wish was asking for a miracle but yet  I wished and dreamed for it. 

This cold November walking with Neo with his constant pulling and jumping, I wish he does a normal walk with me so both can relax and enjoy the walk. This wish doesn't require any miracle but just some patience and in time with maturity, he will do so. 

A wish for a miracle which time couldn't offer and another wish which only time could offer. 

But the time I spent with Max is not shackled to anything in the universe, not even time. All the wishes fade away when I remember the luck I had in my life to spend time with Max. I am grateful. So darn grateful for what life offered us. 






No comments: