Sunday, September 20, 2009

Moments...

There comes out the blue,  some very special moments with Max, which I feel is my raison d'etre.
I hope my memory doesn't mess with me as I age and lose the image I have captured to last till the end.
Today morning, after we woke up and was cleaning his bowl, I didn't see him in kitchen with me as he usually does.
So I got curious and thought he must be up to something. So stopped what I was doing, to peak into the living room.
There he was sitting right in the middle of living room, like he had never sat before. It was one of perfect canine imitation of a panda poster. I cannot explain how cute he looked, sitting there innocently looking at me.
These are the moments which makes life so special living with him and my eternal longing to transfuse that innocence to me as well.

No comments: