Thursday, November 19, 2009

One generation less

My grandmother passed away today at 4 am. Thank god, she passed away peacefully in sleep. I miss her, she isn't there anymore to spoil me. I have mixed feeling, little relief her suffering ended but she has left in a big vacuum in my life. I remember those childhood days when I was obnoxious and used to play a prank of having a fake heart attack and laying dead in front of her. It used to make her anxious and she used to plead with me not to do that ever again. Today, she is playing real and I can never tell her to not to do that ever again. There is so much to write about her life, I am not in the right state for it now. I will one of these days. Well, living oceans apart, all I hear is voice on the phone conveying the sad message and everything around me remains the same expect the state of mind. Her memories are the solace.

No comments: