Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Max meets Marley's John Grogan!!

John Grogan was at Mendham Books for book signing his new paper back Longest trip home .
It was pleasant surprise since I always wanted to him with Max but I never thought it would happen so fast !!

Grogan was very gracious and delighted to meet Max. His comments Marley was more hyper than Max but Max is more hyper than Gracy his other yellow lab.
Oh yeah, he did comment "I can see you are smitten by your dog!!" . So true, smitten is the word I use to  describe who I am - I am smitten by Biophilia.
After this eventful night, got  home around 9pm and missing the frisbee time today was on the top of Max's thought. So I had to take him out in the dark to play frishbee but surprisingly he was very understanding and agreed to call it quits in five minutes. May be he read what Grogan wrote when he signed our book:
To Max - BEHAVE !!

No comments: