Sunday, December 27, 2009

Mr. Monk and the dog

Again, one the famous fallacies of our memories is how soon we forgot the intricate details of the past years and retain just the essence of those years in a easy comprehensible sense. Being with Max for over 3 years now, the memory of my fear of dogs seems like a distant memory and a bad dream which we hope never recurs. Honestly and very convenient for my conscious, I simply forgot details of those paranoia.

Monk is one of my favorite
serials (sans the quintessential TV dose of sex and violence) came to an end last month after 8 years, but not before showing me the glimpses of who I was before Max!! It's hilarious to see how irrational and ludicrous I was with dogs.
I could get full episode in parts 
here but hoping it will stay on youtube for ever. 


No comments: