Monday, October 4, 2021

This Day In 2019 - Max Back Home !

A lifetime of whatever little good deeds I did cumulated to this day, October 4th 2019. Max recovered and came home when it seemed impossible even the night before. I don't want speculate and do the usual subjective imaginations of what would have happened if Max didn't come home that day. 

As Taleb says there are no alternate histories. October 4th 2019 was and will be the happiest day of my life. 

My Max came back home as we both desired. My desires ended that day and I realized the importance of doing the right thing all the time irrespective what happens around you. 

For rest of my life, I have nothing but gratitude for what happened on that day. Because of that day,  Max was able to spend more weeks at home, Max was able to die peaceful next to me at home and I was able to continue living with gratitude. 

See you soon Max :-)  







No comments: