Saturday, January 20, 2024

Meta Values - 18

 I know too many morons who spend their life to make a unique creative mark in their life. 

What those morons don't understand is that creativity is a continuous process over generations. 

I cannot write a novel without the idea of nonfiction being seeded and going back in time - alphabet's.  Whoever created idea of non-fiction needed the concept of alphabets and before that a way of communication. 

Even Darwin had to depend on a boat, the concept of latitude to navigate and captain/sailors to bring us the most important creative book - Origin of Species. These morons are no Darwin (just because they can draw, create music or write - it's just another talent like cleaning toilet properly is a talent)

Misinterpretation of Ralph Waldo Emerson's Self Reliance is has spread like a plague (morons don't know the seeds were laid by in that book) 

I am so negative because the easiest way to be more creative is not to be these morons. 

So my creative process is that I don't search for new ideas. I read, write, listen, talk, observe and act on everything under the sun. And one day, an insight comes out of nowhere. I don't give a crap if its "creative" enough as long as its actionable and has a good impact on all living beings. 

The biggest compliment I get is when another person I shared an insight with forgets that I shared the insight with them. And one of these days in the middle of the conversation they tell me causally how their thought process about a particular issue or just their new normal is based on that insight I shared. 

They don't recognize me and I don't care. What matters is they are a little better now and the world is a little better. 

I am grateful they listened to me and put up with me. And that’s that. 


No comments: