Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Max

Maximus is five today!!
Max with his new Lion; all I said to him today am was - Max, this is Lion. Now, he "knows" the Lion and picks the Lion from his toy pile whenever I ask for it. He is much smarter than his dad would ever be. 



Each passing birthday brings about that silent anxiety... this little guy taught me about life, love and happiness. In the past five years, an ophthalmologist in him etched a beautiful perspective into my eyes. Through this eyes, everyday I live my childhood again filled with splendor of innocence and the joy of life. He became my Darwin; showed me how I need to evolve. He became my God; taught me hope. There is grandeur in this view of life. I love you Max until my last breathe and I hope we take that breathe together. 






No comments: