Monday, May 10, 2021

The Joy Of A Kitten’s Caress On My Feet…

The joy of a kitten’s caress on my feet…

Is a life enough for me.

Those beautiful lines are from the song Life Of Ram from a beautiful Tamil movie named 96.

I never knew an actor like Vijay Sethupathi existed. I am so glad I started watching his movies this year, over a decade after he started acting. I salute and bow to your humility and acting skills. You make art of cinema lovable and alive. Thank you, sir. 

To state the obvious, Fluffy and Garph make each moment of my life so rich that the joy of just being with them is enough for me in this life. Max already gave me everything I wanted in life; I have written many times since he passed away - my desires in this life ended on October 4th 2019 when Max came back home surviving the worst phase of his and my life. I cannot ask for more from this life. 

All songs from this movie are mesmerizing with Govind Vasantha melancholic violin pieces.  



No comments: