Monday, January 3, 2022

What Makes Me Angry?

There is only one reason for my anger. Only one. 

When people honestly believe they are doing "mundane" things or choosing "mundane" choices or talk "mundane" talks without realizing the unbelievable objective pain and suffering they unleash. Until that point I am not angry but once I explain what they unleash and they don't act on it - that's when my pessimism for sapiens explodes. 

Honestly, I don't get angry even during those moments much since Max passed away and I think, its because my expectations from sapiens is pretty much at abyss expect those beautiful unknown faces who try untiringly to reduce pain and sufferings in this blue planet. They do so without any exceptions. 

Constantly being mindful and aware of doing nothing Bad is much easier than trying hard to do Good. 



No comments: