Friday, February 4, 2022

There Is No End

Everything I have captured in this blog in the past - my treasured life with Max might turn out to be something irrelevant for both Max and I. 

Everything I said today including the above sentence - might turn out to be pure bull shit tomorrow. 

Change is the only constant in life. That is what Max taught me. From his puppyhood to deathbed, he gave the simplest of truths without a single word spoken. 

Max and I are ephemeral but change is eternal. There is no end in anything and everything. Just always do the right thing to reduce pain and suffering. Nothing more. Nothing less. Period. 

Max not only taught me that but he helped and helping me live that every moment for rest of my life. 

And that's why those 13 plus years with Max is beautiful and eternal. There is no greater gift I can ask from life nor life can give me anything better. 

There is no end. Max and I are mere passengers who will get off sooner or later but we are extremely grateful for this journey. 






No comments: