Monday, March 21, 2022

Happy Birthday Max!

Max turned 16 today! 

He would have jumped up and down getting so many toys today and feasting on the cake :-) 

My joy of life with no hidden desires and needs - I miss you Max. 



I am extremely lucky to have spend majority of my adulthood with Max. I learnt what is to love, change minds and loss. All this experience and emotions happened while I am now still only 47. Not many people on the planet can say this. 

Many think I will not get attached to anyone because of my fear of loss. On the contrary, having lost Max and just the mere fact that I am still alive taught me first hand the concept of impermanence. Nothing will last forever and I never take anything for granted. So, I don't fear death nor loss but instead relish every second I have to Neo, Fluffy, and Garph. 

I love you Max. It would have been a perfect day if you had been with me today. 














No comments: