Tuesday, October 4, 2022

When My Wants & Needs Synchronized = Happiest Day Of My Life

Oct 4th, 2019. 

Sometimes I wonder if I was born to experience just that day. Sometimes I wonder, if any day in the future would be better than that day?

And those wonders subside. I as an entity has nothing but gratitude for that day. I am glad to have lived to experience that day. I cannot and will not ask for more. 

The twinkle in Max's eyes which I thought I would see again - came back that day. 



I never felt peace, happiness, joy, grief, sadness all synchronized in a single moment in time. 

I am eternally grateful for that day three years ago. 

Life gave me so much that day and I don't want to spend my life talking about that day but do whatever little I can to make that day happen for all life forms. 


No comments: