Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Happy Birthday Max!

 


Beautiful picture from his last birthday in 2019. 

Ephemeral life of his and mine became an eternal imprint for a simple reason - life is rare and precious' a reason by itself to celebrate without unleashing pain and suffering on other beings. 

How do you live without the one you lived for? Answer is I don't know. 

What I know is I don't search for meaning, dwell in miracles and magic, nor empty rhetoric.  

I do live a peaceful and playful life like Max while celebrating life with actions. What else can one ask for? 

After all, I got Max in my life when I didn't even know he was an option to "ask" for and that becomes a reason to live. And I do. 

I do not believe that sheer suffering teaches. If suffering alone taught, all the world would be wise, since everyone suffers. To suffering must be added mourning, understanding, patience, love, openness, and the willingness to remain vulnerable. All these and other factors combined, if the circumstances are right, can teach and can lead to rebirth.

- Anne Morrow Lindbergh





No comments: