Monday, February 19, 2024

Meta Values - 22

I am not special. 

I am equal to any living being on this planet. No less nor more. 

My life isn't so special that my non-human animal brothers and sisters such as rats, pigs, monkeys, dogs, or cats are experimented on and suffer immensely just to save me someday so that I get extra time. Nor kill them for my gastro intestinal pleasures. 

My life is not special in any unique way when compared to all other living beings.  And more importantly, I cannot exist without them - in a literal sense. Humans would have never existed without other living beings.

The possibility of life in any universe is so rare and impossible that all lives on this planet are special.

Max lived his life for 13 years. The same goes for me. 

I will bid adieu someday in future with immense gratitude for this opportunity to share time and place with other living beings.


No comments: