Thursday, October 8, 2009

Moments

We both are creatures of habit. Thanks to the gusty wind last night, I decide to wall in circles around the community few times instead of habitual route. The moment we took the different turn, Max gave this bewildered look and after reliazing I am going to proceed anyways, he simply stopped and refused to walk. I pretty much had to drag him explaining the wind situation. I dont think he got the message since he kept looking at me with an expression which pretty much nailed the message "you have gone insane and need serious help". Everything in life seems to be mudane when I get lost in his gaze and those expressive eyes are loaded with healing power.


Obviously, there is a catch to everything he does - faster we finish the walk, the sooner he gets to play frisbee.

No comments: