Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Twitter Co-founder Biz Stone Interview



"I came into work one day and I got down to my desk and I saw that my e-mail inbox was completely flooded. My phone voice mail was filled up, and it was all the same question from major news organizations around the world, and all of them essentially asking me, 'What was your role in the Moldovan revolts?' Part of me was tempted to say, 'Well, I wasn't happy with that regime so I went over here to this button I have here on the wall" ... but the truth of the matter is, I had to actually look up what was going on in Moldova. So there are things happening all around the world at any given point in time, and we find it incredibly meaningful work to foster this open exchange of information and to watch as people around the world do their thing and make the world a better place."

-More
Here

No comments: