Sunday, January 20, 2013

Humanity Connected Is God

I needed someone to die so that I can be saved.
As I was prepping for the surgery, I wasn't thinking about Jesus but I was thinking about all the people who gotten me here. I owed every moment of my life to countless people I would never meet. Tomorrow that interconnectedness would be represented in my own physical body. Three different DNA's - individually they were useless but together they would equal one functioning human. 
Thats when I found God - God is one that happens when humanity is connected. Humanity connected is God. We all owe every moment to countless people who we will never meet - whether its the soldiers who free us because they fight for our country or it's the surgeons who give us the cures that keeps us alive. We all owe every moment of our lives to each other. We are all connected and we are all in debt to each-other. Internet gives us that opportunity to repay just a small part of that debt.





- via Andrew


No comments: