Sunday, September 12, 2010

Belated 1st Happy Birthday, Maximus and Me

Well, I forgot. Started this blog September 9th 2009 - phew, time flies!! Within few months after Max came into my life, it had become clear that this bond is very special and life changing. But I was too lazy to write and also that fear of not having written anything before.
Last year, somehow I mustered up courage to start writing and haven't missed a day since. It was accident. I was on vacation (@ home with Max) and planned to study something technical. Fortunately, I didn't receive the study materials from my friend. Suddenly, I had nothing to do for a week and I couldn't find another excuse for not writing a blog. 

Writing not only helped my self reflection but it had helped me find my love, my religion and my God - all three being the same. Whatever little I scribble here has made me more human. Hope to keep doing this until...

No comments: