Monday, September 20, 2010

Science vs Hope

Science quantifies everything along its way. Hope is always engulfed in abstractions. Good thing that science hasn't even scratched the surface of so many things which hope had conquered for centuries. Hope's flag will continue to fly for long time. Science tells me not believe in soul but everything human in me tells me we are more than mere chemicals. Science tells me not to believe in next life time but hope gives me hope for thousand more life times. Thousand more life times are not even enough for the things to be said, done, live and die for. I hope someday science will prove hope was correct. I hope, I would be in next life when hope and science are in harmony. I am rooting so much for hope to win and this life time is for planning thousand more life times to come.

No comments: