Saturday, June 19, 2010

Grieving Nelson Mandela

Mandela lost his great grand daughter this week in a car accident and my heart goes out to this man how suffered so much in life for betterment of his country and humanity.

Mandela is very very special person who found love of his life at 88 years. For all the hardships he had to go through in his life, I think he is very lucky man since nothing else matters than that to have that special person who comes into our lives and changes it for good.



Graca about her relationship with Mandela:
"We were both very, very lonely. We both wanted someone you could talk to; someone who’d understand ... It just happened; I can’t explain it. I’m very close to my children so I couldn’t hide it from them. I said, ‘I feel good about seeing Madiba but there’s no question of marriage.’ But it came to the point where for Madiba [Nelson] the only thing that was missing was marriage. When I told my children, they couldn’t believe it. I’d sworn I wouldn’t get married again, but he surprised me. It took a very special person to make me change my mind.”


Mandela on Graca:
"I'm in love with a remarkable lady. I don't regret the reverses and setbacks because late in my life I am blooming like a flower, because of the love and support she has given me."

No comments: