Saturday, March 21, 2020

Happy Birthday Max!

Happy 14th my mentor, my love, my angel - my everything.








Her full nature, like that river of which Cyrus broke the strength, spent itself in channels which had no great name on the earth. But the effect of her being on those around her was incalculably diffusive: for the growing good of the world is partly dependent on unhistoric acts, and that things are not so ill with you and me as they might have been is half owing to the number who lived faithfully a hidden life, and rest in unvisited tombs.

- Middlemarch by George Eliot
After months, I worked up the courage to look at his pictures. His eternal naughtiness and powerful eyes bring nothing but smiles. I am blessed - I am the luckiest being who had the gift of spending years with him.



























Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!



This song beautifully sums up everything "Max" and how I feel about him - yes, smiling :-) !!



Then English translation goes something along these lines:

See, life is running,and I go behind it, (like, I follow it)New paths, all new turns,On an unknown street, I found a vagrant, wandering,little, kinda naked friend...

From where has he come,and to find what has he come?He didn't drink a single drop (of alcohol),and yet he is called PK(PeeKay in Hindi would mean, having drunk)

Sometimes it seems he's a Joker, sometimes he looks like a loafer,(and at times) some thief, complete novice, or even a professor of science...

The world was drunk under an intoxication,he had brought it back to consciousness...One that would make the whole world shake,that question he had asked...

He taught the skill of smiling,and taught how to drink sorrows...The one who gave a million memories...How do we forget him...

In history, no one such has come or ever will...He didn't even drink a dropbut he was called PK...

No comments: