Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Conscious Capitalism - Interview with whole foods CEO, John Mackey


Great interview (text) with one of the most "humane" CEO's left on this planet. Having born outside this country, I do have an innate bipartisan perspective towards fellow citizens which most "grown-ups" in this country lack. Thank god, I always thought I was crazy to believe that but Mackey agrees:
reason: Do you have any political team that you root for?
Mackey: A political team? It’s funny that you would say that. I think part of the polarization that exists in America is that people try to size you up for what team you’re on. If you’re on their team, they love you, and if you’re the other team, they hate you.


Great words of wisdom : “I like the quote by Michelangelo. He said, “Criticize through creating.” It’s easy to be a critic. It’s much harder to create something. I always want to encourage young people to take their passion for making the world a better place and channel it to help us create new solutions to our challenges."

No comments: