Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Truth

Blogging has been a great outlet but the truth is I haven't put my heart and soul into it completely yet. Yes, it does show up once in a while but not always. The point is I am trying to make it a habit for starters rather than an outlet since I never intended this to be an outlet. I rather have it as a habit for a long time than just a virtual outlet. Finding solace in the deafening intellectual isolation has been a rough ride and there are zillion unanswered questions dangling in the space of life. There is this urge to find answers to them all but the "gut" knows finding peace with the pragmatic reality will answer all of them.

The words here are going to be there for a long long time and it takes time to immerse myself here like I do with Max. I think of it as a test for my patience and an experiment with neural plasticity, with the words here being the purveyor for my memories with Max.

If not anything just the thought that I started this when Max was by side is more than enough to continue this till that flesh inside my skull comprehends the world.

No comments: